Airport Coach Transfers
At www.coachhiregatwickairport.net, we are in the business of providing affordable coach and minibus hire in Gatwick airport for travellers arriving in London.
Whether you’re in the city on business or on leisure, we will cover your transport for every event ––including business seminars, school trips, family outings and festival. Every vehicle is equipped with a professional chauffer, air conditioning and sprawling seats that redefine comfort –– especially if you’ve been on a long flight in cramped airline seats.
Gatwick Airport is nearly 48-km away from Central London and is the second largest international airport and the second busiest in the United Kingdom. The time between the airport and Central London takes anywhere upwards of 45 minutes depending on traffic. And with such dense traffic in London, you certainly don’t want to be stuck in expensive cabs or uncomfortable transport. That’s where www.coachhiregatwickairport.net comes to your rescue with its affordable and comfortable service –– no matter where you want to go in London. We offer Gatwick airport coach hire for all of these upcoming London events, which are popular with travellers from across the country and the world:
- Notting Hill Carnival: An eloquent display of London’s multicultural past and present.
- Meltdown Music Festival at the Southbank Centre
- London Wonderground: A beautiful get-together of music, circus, cabaret and other oddities.
- London Mela: A festival with an Asian flavour.
- Totally Thames: A festival celebrating the river with over 170 events taking place.
- London Fashion Weekend: A weekend full of the latest fashion trends.
- Winter Wonderland held in London’s Hyde Park
- London Boat Show: The biggest and most loved boat show in the UK.
- London Art Fair: The London Art Fair is held at the Business Design Centre.
- Open House London: A capital-wide annual festival of architecture with access to hundreds of building,s not normally open to the public
- The Greenwich Vintage Fair on the Gardens
- Lord Mayor’s Show and Fireworks
We also provide minibus hire in Gatwick airport for visitors looking to get a taste of London’s popular touristy attractions. We offer Gatwick airport coach hire services for large groups planning to visit one or different attraction points across the city:
- British Museum (Great Russel Street)
- National Gallery (Trafalgar Square)
- Natural History Museum (Cromwell Road)
- Tate Modern (Bankside)
- Coca-Cola London Eye (Riverside Building, Country Hall)
- Victoria & Albert Museum (Cromwell Road)
- Madame Tussauds (Marylebone Road)
- Tower of London (Tower Hill)
- Tower Bridge (Tower Hill)
- St. Paul’s Cathedral (St. Paul’s Churchyard)
- Big Ben (Westminster)
- Westminster Abbey (Westminster)
- Houses of Parliament (Westminster)
We provide regular discounts and special offers for hiring minibus and coaches, along with providing a simple booking system to our customers to avoid any hassle. Our robust customer service team is world-class and will ensure that you have a pleasant experience. If you don’t believe us, believe our testimonials. We pride ourselves on our high percentage of repeat business –– testament to the quality of service we provide. Should you have any queries about your minibus and coach hire, our excellent customer service team will be happy to address all your queries to give you the most hassle-free London travel experience.